Enjoy An Easy Paint And Remodel Experience
Our Process Is Hassle-Free
We created a straightforward process and will guide you through each step. We know how important it is for you to have an enjoyable experience and be excited about upgrading your home.
We strive to exceed your expectations at every step. So, rest assured, knowing that we will provide a top-notch experience from start to finish!
Our 13-Step Process
- After receiving the pictures, we’ll have a phone conversation to explore all the variables of your project.
- Once we’re on the same page, we will provide a verbal estimate during the call and schedule the on-site visit.
- There is a $250 fee for the on-site visit.
- We take measurements of your space.
- We’ll verify all the information we learned from the phone consultation and spend 1-2 hours reviewing your project. We will create a plan and finalize the contract to ensure we bring your vision to life.
- You’ll also receive a free color consultation if you need one.
- We will provide you with an exact estimate by the end of the day.
- We sign the contract.
- You pay the initial deposit (30%).
- We will schedule your project start date.
- On your project start date, we’ll do a pre-job walkthrough and review the scope of work.
- You’ll meet the crew.
- We’ll also answer any last-minute questions.
- Usually, on the same day, we’ll take steps to protect your property. It doesn’t matter if it’s an interior or exterior painting job. We’ll protect anything and everything, including the driveway, landscape, doors, windows, and floors.
- Get your space ready to paint.
- If necessary, we will prep your drywall.
- As we paint your home, we might find unforeseen damage that typically goes unnoticed until you get close. We’ll document them and let you know about any damage we find.
- We have skilled carpenters on our team that can take care of the issues if you decide to address them.
- This approach ensures the decision is yours and prevents hidden fees.
- We get to work.
- We’ll keep you updated on our progress.
- Our proficient and efficient team will finish your job on time so you can enjoy your new space as soon as possible.
- We clean up everything to leave your space better than we found it.
- For our whole home repainting, we will hire professional cleaners to come to your home to clean up.
- Once we complete your project and you’re delighted with the result, we’ll collect the final payment.
- We go the extra mile for our clients—within 3 days of project completion, we’ll check in with you again. We give our customers another chance to look around to make sure we didn’t miss anything.
- The typical paint company warranty lasts until the van is out of sight. However, we protect you with a 1-Year warranty.
- Enjoy the freshness of your newly painted home!